G&G Armament ARP-9 1500rnd Drum Magazine
Duty Calls Airsoft
Regular price £62.99
Specifically designed for the G&G Armament ARP-9, this is the perfect magazine for suppressing the opposition. Material wise, this magazine is constructed with a durable polymer external shell, making for an incredible robust design. Due to it's shape and size, it is incredibly satisfying to hold.
This particular magazine is a high capacity design, which is able to hold a whopping 1500 rounds, meaning that you are not restricted ammunition wise unlike a mid capacity magazine. Ammunition can be pour directly into the large fill window, located at the rear of the magazine underneath the fill window cover. The cover itself can be stiff however it does lock in place once closed, which prevents any accidental spillages of your ammo during a tactical reload. The giant front facing wheel can then be wound to tighten the spring tension, allowing the BBs to feed through the top of the drum magazine. The magazine itself is very easy to use and also incredibly simply to re-build should you ever have to clear out a jammed bad bb.
Whether you are a new skirmisher or a veteran, and want to spend more time suppressing the enemy rather than constantly reloading, this is an essential purchase.
- Incredibly robust design
- Full polymer external construction
- Very easy to strip and re-build should you ever need to
- Secured with metal fittings
- BB filling windows locks in place preventing any accidental spillages
- Large and easy wind front dial
- Satisfyingly locks into your ARP-9
- Clearly marked front dial identifying which way to turn to feed BB's
- Could potentially be a great wind up system to modify into HPA pistol builds
- 'G&G ARMAMENT'
- ARP-9 1500rnd Drum Magazine
To fill the magazine you can follow the instructions below:
- Open the BB fill window cover.
- Pour BB's into the chamber until it is full.
- Shut the fill window cover.
- Wind up the wheel to tighten the spring tension. This will allow the BBs to feed through the top of the drum magazine.