Tokyo Marui VSR-10 Sniper Rifle
Duty Calls Airsoft
Regular price £190.00
The VSR-10 Pro is one of several members of Marui’s popular VSR-10 series of bolt action sniper rifles. The Pro is longer than the G-Spec variant, and is equipped with iron sights mounted on the barrel. Airsofters wishing to attach a scope will need to purchase the separate 20mm scope rail mount.
The rifle features what is without question one of the best Hop-up units ever made. An external sliding arm allows the unit to be adjusted easily, quickly and on the fly, even in game. As you would expect of a Tokyo Marui product, the build quality on the VSR-10 Pro is exquisite, with near flawless fit and finish. The rifle feels solidly built with an ergonomic stock that’s comfortable to hold, and the bolt action is smooth, easy to pull and incredibly satisfying to operate.
One of the VSR-10 series’ greatest features is just how upgradeable it is. With an almost limitless range aftermarket parts available for the platform, you can do almost anything to the rifle, even taking it to 500 FPS and beyond. The VSR-10 is almost silent, however by filling the hollow stock with materials such as expandable foam or old clothing it is possible to reduce the VSR-10 to be almost silent.
An extremely well built rifle with perfect performance straight from the box, that can be upgraded to your heart’s content – it’s easy to see why the VSR-10 is such a popular and successful Airsoft sniper rifle! For further information on upgrading the VSR-10, please see the guides listed in the bullet point descriptions below.
- Adjustable Hop-up with external sliding adjustment lever on the barrel
- Adjustable rear iron sight
- Very easy and smooth bolt pull
- Lightweight and ergonmic polymer stock
- Adjustable trigger
- Rubberised butt pad
- NEW DESIGN! - Please note the cylinder head is riveted/pinned in place so will need to be drilled (the pin) if you wish to upgrade any of the cylinder components or internals
- Hollow stock, we recommend you fill this with either torn up old cloth, plasticine or expandable foam to make the rifle quieter
- Scope rail sold separately
- Sling loops sold separately
- Removable outer barrel end cap for use of a suppressor (thread adapter required, a G-spec suppressor will not be a straight forward fit!)
- 1x Magazine
- Sample BBs
- Cleaning rod
- Instruction manual